Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tetrarc at Hyatt, Chennai



Tetrarc
58"x58"x58.5"
Pool Deck Area, Ceramic Garden
Hyatt Regency
Chennai, India.

This is a project on which I have worked since september 2009.
Sculpture now stands installed.

Needless to say that there were parallel projects that came along and got accomplished, some of which you may read in my blog, and some others are a secret ;)

This is the third clay piece, on which I started working in November 2010.
With each one there was an alteration in part of the process. Eliminating some issues.
The process involved in the first two pieces are already uploaded on my blog.
For the project I have settled with this third piece.
I would like to make more to resolve some more issues, with the surety that there will be new ones to solve.....
That is the fun of progressing, I think. :)

The following blog updates will reveal the process of making, firing, packing and installing the sculpture.

Thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment