Saturday, November 29, 2014

Berlin - 2nd - 12th Aug 2014 - Museum Island

 

Words may not be able to express what..
I experienced in my visit to these museums.
 
Feel completely enriched.
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Stelophore
 
 

 
 
Hail to Thee   Ra
When you rise O hidden one
You illuminate the two realms
You travelled joyfully through the heavens veretibly perfect.
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
I relive the visit through these images.
I only wish that God may have given me the capacity to
express my experience, when I heard the description of
these objects in the museum and remember their names.
 
It is a wish to share, incapacitant, I wish you may
visit these places to experience it on your own.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment