Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bisque Firing at Studio Earth Art, June 2014



My little kiln has been working beautifully.
 
Sharing with you the third bisque load.
 
I have hooked on to the luxury of my own studio and my own kiln.
I made works that I had planned to make. When I thought it was one load; I placed kiln shelves and loaded the kiln. The piece that you see on the top shelf was made according to the space that remained. It was not limiting at all, but the space seemed to guide me into making a sculpture, I would not have been able to ideate, otherwise.
 
Having Fun!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hey, nice to see the images. love how the tetrax are breathing, the clean arch, bricks that make a bag wall, n not hit the flame directly and become posts at the same time. so glad it s not fibre inside, it s a gas kiln! refreshing. looking forward to the results. good luck!

    ReplyDelete